The CompTIA® Network+ course builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to present the fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to use on the job in any type of networking career. If you are pursuing a CompTIA technical certification path, the CompTIA® A+® certification is an excellent first step to take before preparing for the CompTIA Network+ certification.
What Will You Learn?
- You will:
- • Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods.
- • Describe bounded network media.
- • Identify unbounded network media.
- • Identify the major types of network implementations.
- • Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
- • Implement routing technologies.
- • Identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks.
- • Identify the infrastructure of a WAN implementation.
- • Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization.
- • Describe basic concepts related to network security.
- • Prevent security breaches.
- • Respond to security incidents.
- • Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- • Identify the tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a network.
- • Describe troubleshooting of issues on a network.